Tuition Jackpot 50/50 Raffle!
The Tuition Jackpot drawing will be a 50/50 split of total sales, with 50% of proceeds benefiting the Worcester City Scholarship program at Bancroft School, and 50% of the proceeds going to the winner, to be used as a tuition reduction for a current Bancroft School student. The drawing will take place on the evening of January 28, 2017, weather permitting.
- Tuition Jackpot raffle tickets are $20 each, and can be purchased from Rhonda at the Main Office Front Desk.
- PLEASE NOTE: The IRS does not consider your ticket purchase a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.
- Only personal checks or cash may be used to purchase Tuition Jackpot raffle tickets.
- Please make checks payable to “Bancroft School” and indicate “Tuition Raffle” in the memo line.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can purchase as many tickets as they wish — Bancroft parents, grandparents, teachers, trustees, friends, etc.
- The Tuition prize can only be used toward the tuition of a student with a valid enrollment agreement on file with Bancroft School.
- The Tuition prize is transferable, so if you win and do not meet the qualifications above, you may transfer your ticket to someone who qualifies.
- No cash substitutions permitted.
- The Tuition prize winner is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Members of the Advancement Office at Bancroft School are not eligible to win.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of raffle tickets sold.
- You do not need to be present to win.