This section provides access to most of Bancroft School's required forms in PDF format, as well as an archive of major communications.
Forms, Handbooks, Policies
Each month during the school year, Bancroft publishes Shorelines, a newsletter highlighting the good work and student accomplishments taking place at Bancroft. Shorelines always includes a message from the Head of School to the Bancroft community.
Shorelines: 2018-2019 School Year
Shorelines: 2017–2018 School Year
- June 2018 Shorelines
- May 2018 Shorelines
- April 2018 Shorelines
- March 2018 Shorelines
- February 2018 Shorelines
- January 2018 Shorelines
- December 2017 Shorelines
- November 2017 Shorelines
- October 2017 Shorelines
- September 2017 Shorelines
Report an Absence or Dismissal Change
Please use the email addresses below to report student absences, dismissals, or late arrivals. (To ensure delivery, please DO NOT email the Division Administrative Assistants directly.)
- Grades PK-5 Lower School (LS): email@example.com
- Grades 6-8 Middle School (MS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades 9-12 Upper School (US): email@example.com
Snow Day Announcements (School Closures or Delays)Here's what to expect when the forecast calls for severe weather:
- The Head of School and Operations Director will confer in the early-morning hours and make a decision about the school day based on campus and road conditions. If there is going to be a school closure or delay, you will be notified by phone, email, and text.
- Bancroft uses an automated system called SmartNotice to broadcast closures, delays, and emergency alerts. Please make note of these sender IDs:
- After broadcasting the above alerts, we notify the local TV stations and post the information on the School's website and social media.
If you do NOT receive the above notifications, Bancroft School is open as usual. Of course, weather conditions can vary in different communities, so please use your best judgment about the safety of travel from your home to school.