Thank you for your interest in employment at Bancroft School. Located in Worcester, MA, we are an independent, non-sectarian, college preparatory school for students in PreK through Grade 12. Founded in 1900, Bancroft provides a superior education for students with diverse backgrounds and talents and develops responsible, ethical, lifelong learners.
Sign up for alerts via text or email when new positions are posted (select "Employment").
CLICK THE DESIRED JOB TITLE TO VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Bancroft School seeks a team player who can adapt quickly to change and keep up in a fast-paced business office environment. Candidates must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from co-workers, to third party vendors, students, and parents. The successful candidate will work well independently and have sound judgment. Multi-tasking is essential.
Duties and responsibilities of the job
As a vital team member of the finance team, it’s important the Business Office Clerk has the experience and ability to:
- Manage Accounts Payable process for a complex non-profit
- Support their co-workers with tasks such as filing, copying, organizing, managing calendars
- Serve as first point of contact for a busy office with many interruptions
Job qualifications and requirements
- Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements for this role. The candidate will interact with families, employees, and vendors on a daily basis. It is imperative they are able to interact with a professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, resourceful, able to troubleshoot questions, willing to be the face of the business office, able to direct inquiries, answer basic questions, order supplies, and possess sound judgement to manage and/or escalate inquiries as necessary.
- A preference for an individual who has used enterprise software, particularly Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT, can use Microsoft Excel, and has experience using Google for Education (team drives, sharing documents, etc.)
This is a part time, 30 hour per week job.
If interested please email a cover letter, references and resume to: Nichole Aubin, Executive Assistant to the Head of School, firstname.lastname@example.org.