Bancroft School Indoor Soccer League
PROPOSED SUMMER SESSION 2018
JULY 9–AUGUST 13
- Grade 1/2 Division (Formerly U-8)*
- Grade 3/4 Division Boys (Formerly U-10)*
- Grade 3/4 Division Girls (Formerly U-10)*
Games: Consist of two 20-minute halves
Session: Consists of six games plus playoffs
Start Date: Week of July 9, 2018
Playoffs: Week of August 13, 2018
- Weeknights at 5:30, 6:20, 7:10, and 8:00
- Mondays: Grade 1/2
- Wednesdays: Grade 3/4 Girls
- Thursdays: Grade 3/4 Boys
COACHES: Please read the following Summer Session Registration information carefully.
Monday, June 4, 2018 from 7:00-8:00 PM
Bancroft School Field House, 100 Shore Drive, Worcester
- You must register in-person at that time and present a Team Roster and a non-refundable deposit check for $100, applicable toward your registration fee.
- We must receive one check per team, payable to Bancroft School. We cannot accept cash.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis (in the interest of fairness, we will not accept early registrations or hold spots ahead of time).
- We need a minimum of 4 teams and maximum of 8 teams in each division.
- The first 8 teams per division registered on June 4th will be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 teams register, we can only accept an even number (e.g., if 7 teams are interested, we will take 6; if 5 teams are interested, we will take 4).
- If we have fewer than 4 teams, the division will not run and we will return your deposit check.
- The full balance must be paid by the start of your team’s second game.
*Age Division Requirements
To be eligible to play in a specific age group, all players in the Bancroft School Indoor Soccer League must meet both the Grade AND the Birth Date of Birth requirements. If a player only meets one of the requirements, they are too old compete in that age division:
- Grade 1/2 Division (Formerly U-8): 2nd Grade or Lower AND Born on or after 1/1/2009
- Grade 3/4 Division (Formerly U-10): 4th Grade or Lower AND Born on or after 1/1/2007
- Grade 5/6 Division (Formerly U-12): 6th Grade or Lower AND Born on or after 1/1/2005
- Grade 7/8 Division (Formerly U-14): 8th Grade or Lower AND Born on or after 1/1/2003