- FriApr17 Professional Development Day - No Classes All Divisions
- MonApr20 Patriot's Day, Campus Closed
- FriApr24 LS Parent-Teacher Conferences, No LS classes
- FriMay01 Postponed: Alumni Reunion Weekend
- SatMay02 Postponed: Alumni Reunion Weekend
- ThuMay07 Fifth Grade Play 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- TueMay12 Admission Information Session 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
According to national requirements for induction into a language Honor Society, a student must be in the last quarter of Level III or beyond; have a grade of at least 90 currently and in the three preceding semesters of the language; have an overall average of 85 or more in all other subjects, and display scholarship, leadership, and enthusiasm for the language.
An Upper School faculty member recently received impressive recognition from his native country! French teacher Flavien Collet was bestowed with the Ordre des Palmes Académiques (Order of Academic Palms) which is a national order given by the French Republic.
A crowd of nearly 300 people roared with excitement on Saturday night when an $8M capital campaign goal was announced at Bancroft School's renovated Field House.
An Accomplished Young Woman Who Combines Two Loves: Music and Neuroscience
A Heartwarming Drama and a Classic Musical Comedy Balance Out the Season
Students Create a Quilt of Valor for Our Upper School Assistant