Dear Students and Families,
We wanted to remind everyone that today, we sent home another round of COVID-19 PCR test kits. Instructions for how to administer the test can be found here. Please collect your student's sample when they wake up tomorrow morning before coming to school.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or otherwise not eligible to be in school for COVID-19 related reasons, DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST. These tests are a tool for us to identify individuals that are asymptomatic/presymptomatic.
- If you have had COVID-19 in the past 90 days, you are not eligible and WILL NOT receive a test. If you have had COVID-19 in the past 90 days and receive a test in error, please contact the school nurse.
- There is a step where you need to use a smartphone to scan a QR code located on the test tube. Follow the instructions to formally register your tube.
- PLEASE ENSURE THE NAME ON THE TEST TUBE AND DATE OF BIRTH MATCH WHAT YOU INPUT AFTER SCANNING YOUR QR CODE. Mismatched names and/or date of birth will result in the lab rejecting the sample.
- Collection bins will be located at both US and MS/LS drop off locations. Please drop your student's completed test in one of those bins.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to take steps to keep our community safe. Please reach out to me with any questions.
Liza Marzilli BSN, RN
Director of Health Services