Picture Day 2019
School Picture Day •Tuesday, September 24, 2019
No paperwork will be needed on Photo Day — Just a BIG SMILE!
• Bancroft has contracted with Coffee Pond Photography
• Photographers will be on campus from 8:00 am-1:30 pm
• Lower School students will be photographed individually and with their class
• Middle and Upper School students will only be photographed individually
• All students will be photographed, regardless of whether you wish to order photos
• If your child is out sick on School Picture Day, they will be scheduled for a photo on Retake Day (date to be announced in October)
- What is School Picture Day?
- How will Coffee Pond contact me?
- What if my child is absent?
- Do I have to purchase photos?
- What if I don’t like any of the proofs?
- What if I haven't received access to my child's proofs?
- Who can I call at Bancroft if I have questions?
Coffee Pond photography (www.coffeepond.com) will be on campus on to take an individual portrait of each child, PreK—Grade 12, as well as class photos for Lower School. Coffee Pond uses an e-Proof program to provide a quick and easy way to access your child’s portraits.
In October you will receive an email from Coffee Pond with information on how to access your child’s photo proofs online. All ordering is done online through their website. Please be sure to have your spam blocker accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bancroft will provide Coffee Pond with student and family information, including student name and grade, parent/guardian name, address, and email address. Coffee Pond will only use this information to contact you when the proofs are available, and has agreed to send no more than two reminder emails during the order season. They will not keep, sell, or distribute the personal information.
No purchase is required; however, all students will have an individual photo taken. It is important that your child has their photo taken that day, or if absent, on our Retake Day, as student photos are used for administrative, yearbook, and emergency purposes. All Lower School students will receive a classroom photo, and all Upper School students will receive a school ID, whether or not you choose to order any portrait photos.
There is no obligation to purchase any photographs. If you want your child’s photo taken again, you can do so on Retake Day, however Coffee Pond may charge a fee. Details about retakes can be found through Coffee Pond’s Customer Care Dept:
Phone: 800-632-2323 x0
Information regarding the e-Proof Program, as well as your child's unique password, will be emailed to you approximately two weeks after Photo Day. If you don't receive the password by mid-October, please call the Coffee Pond’s Customer Care Dept:
Phone: 800-632-2323 x0
Christa Papula in Bancroft’s Advancement Office will be happy to answer any questions you have about the school photography. Feel free to contact Christa at:
Phone: 508-853-2640 x300