Admission Process for Upper School: Grades 9-12
Please review our application steps below. Questions about our process? Get in touch with our Admissions Team via email us at email@example.com or call 508-462-9401.
The application deadline for the 2024-2025 school year is January 15, 2024.
- Schedule a Visit. On your visit, you'll do a tour, a student interview and a parent/guardian Interview. International student applicants can do this virtually.
- Complete the student and parent portions of the Online Application via the Standard Online Application (SAO)
- Submit School Records (current year and previous year)
- School counselor/principal recommendation
- Submit recommendation from current English teacher
- Submit recommendation from current Math teacher
- Submit character recommendation (from a coach, instructor, additional teacher, or tutor) or Character Skills Assessment (optional)
- Submit graded student work (one recently-graded English assessment, test or paper)
- Standardized testing (optional)*
- Supplemental portfolio (optional)**
** If you have a well-developed talent in the creative, performing arts, athletics, robotics, etc. you may submit samples of your work for review. Please email your submission to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.