Admission Process for International Students
Welcome to Bancroft School's International Student Application page. Here at Bancroft, international students are important and valued members of our student body and we believe in the importance of fully integrating our international students into our school community. We work hard with our students, our partner agencies, and with our host families to support them in all aspects of school life. With the skills our international students develop here at Bancroft, our programs make them desirable candidates for admission to many of America's best colleges and universities.
Please review our application steps below. Questions about our process? Get in touch with our Admissions Team via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-462-9401.
The application deadline for the 2024-2025 school year is January 15, 2024.
- Schedule a Visit. On your visit, you'll do a tour, a student interview and a parent/guardian Interview. International student applicants can do this virtually.
- Complete the student and parent portions of the Online Application via the Standard Online Application (SAO)
- Submit School Records (current year and previous year)
- School counselor/principal recommendation
- Submit recommendation from current English teacher
- Submit recommendation from current Math teacher
- All non-native English speaking applicants are required to submit a TOEFL exam
- Submit character recommendation (from a coach, instructor, additional teacher, or tutor) or Character Skills Assessment (optional)
- Standardized testing (optional)*
- Supplemental portfolio (optional)**
* We accept SSAT scores. Students that choose not to submit the SSAT will not be penalized in any way. The SSAT code for Bancroft School is 1480.
** If you have a well-developed talent in the creative, performing arts, athletics, robotics, etc. you may submit samples of your work for review. Please email your submission to us at email@example.com.