Admission Process for the Hope Graham Program, our program for students in grades 2-8 with language-based learning differences.
Please review our application steps below. Questions about our process? Get in touch with our Admissions Team via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-462-9401.
The application deadline for the 2024-2025 school year is January 15, 2024.
- Submit Educational Testing*
- Virtual parent/guardian meeting (once we receive the required educational testing materials)
- Complete Bancroft's Online Application application
- Submit School Records (current year and previous year)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation from current teacher
- Supplementary Recommendation from someone who works with the student in an academic setting
- Complete Student Assessment**
* Submit a complete psycho-educational or neuropsychological evaluation of your child, completed within the past 18 months. The testing must include a Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-V), and a clear statement of your child’s learning profile. All information should be submitted to email@example.com with a brief narrative and any pertinent information you would like to provide.
** To schedule the Student Assessment, please contact Meg Byron