2016-2017 Bancroft School Indoor Soccer League Schedules
The Indoor Soccer League takes place at the newly renovated Bancroft School Field House, 100 Shore Drive, Worcester. The League is running Session 1 from December through mid-February, and Session 2 from February 25/26 through April 8/9 for 2016-17. Each session which will consist of multiple games, and playoffs for those who qualify.
2016-17 Season Session 2
Start Date: Saturday, Feb. 25 or Sunday Feb. 26, 2017
Playoffs: Saturday, April 8 or Sunday, April 9, 2017
Registration will take place on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 7:00-8:00 PM in the Bancroft School Field House at 100 Shore Drive, Worcester. You must register in-person at that time. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. In the interest of fairness, we will not accept early registrations or hold spots ahead of time.
- Registration fee is $570.00 per team.
- To register a team, you will need to present a Roster and a non-refundable deposit check for $100.00, applicable toward your registration fee.
- We must receive one check per team, payable to Bancroft School. We cannot accept cash.
- We will accept a minimum of 4 teams and maximum of 8 teams in each division: U-8, U-10 Boys, U-10 Girls, U-12 Boys, and U-12 Girls.
- The first 8 teams per division registered on January 31st will be accepted.
- If fewer than 8 teams register, we can only accept an even number. (If 7 teams are interested, we will take 6; if 5 teams are interested, we will take 4.)
- The full balance must be paid by the start of your team’s second game.
Session 2 Schedule (Tentative Times)
U-8: Saturdays 2:30-6:00
U-10 Girls: Sundays 12:00-3:10
U-10 Boys: Sundays 3:20-6:20
U-12 Girls: Saturdays 8:00-11:10
U-12 Boys: Saturdays 11:20-2:30
Reminder: There are no U14 or High School Teams for Session 2
2016-17 Season Session 1
Playoffs: February 11, 12 & 18,19, 2017
Game Schedules: See below
NOTE: U-12 Girls Reschedules: Sunday 1/22 8:30 (3-7), 9:20 (6-1), 10:00 (8-4) — and — Sunday 1/29 10:00 (10-5)
Session 1 Game Schedules
Click the desired age group to view a downloadable schedule:
For more information, contact:
Field House Director
Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the first game and close 30 minutes following the last game.
Each team is guaranteed eight (8) games.
If a day is canceled due to inclement weather we will make it up either the next day or during the week, or we'll make arrangements for a double header of games the following weekend.
Upon registration of a team, a $100 nonrefundable deposit is required.
Full payment in the form of one check, made payable to Bancroft School, is due prior to the start of the second scheduled game.
Final rosters are due prior to the start of your second regular season game.